1. Completely job oriented with assistance for placement with leading Medical Transcription companies on successful completion !!
2. 100% placement offers for the Previous batches
3. Stipend may be given to the deserving candidates during the internship !!
4. Exposure to the U.S. Healthcare Industry.
5. “Work from home opportunities”, after gaining suitable experience.
6. Great working environment with largely 9 am to 5 pm working hours.
7. No prior knowledge of biology or medicine required!!
8. Well defined career path and you may progress to become quality analysts, team leaders, shift supervisors, client managers, or even run your own medical transcription company!
Enhancement of productivity skills during training:
1. Good listening and comprehension skills.
2 .Understanding of American way of speech and accent.
3. Familiarity with medical terminology.
4. English grammar
5. A good typing speed
Stipend may be given to the deserving candidates during internship. (Only those who fulfill the minimum attendance criteria will be eligible for internship)Duration A total of 6 months program conducted as:
a. 4 months of classroom and computer lab training at Campus of Open Learning, KeshavPuram (conducted as 6 hours everyday, Monday to Friday)
b. 2 months of on-the- job training with MT-Forum, which is a group of leading Medical Transcription Companies.
A simple screening test will be held
How to apply:-
Application forms are available, on payment of Rs. 50/-, from Campus of Open Learning, C-2, KeshavPuram, Delhi – 110035
Completed application form along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi; may be submitted at Campus of Open Learning, C-2, KeshavPuram, Delhi-1100035